Protecting your digestive system is critical to support proper breakdown and absorption of nutrients from the food you eat.
Complete GI Forte is a gut health nutraceutical that regulates the entire gastrointestinal (GI) tract, repairs its functions, keeps the gastric mucosa healthy, calms digestive discomfort, and even improves immune function.
• It can be used for acid reflux (hearburn), esophagitis, indigestion, gas, bloating, and abdominal pain.
• It has a natural orange flavor.
- It maintains the structural integrity of the GI tract and regenerates the GI mucosa.
- It acts as an energy source for the cells that make up the GI tract and helps to restore it while under stress.
- It helps transport nitrogen, helps synthesize nucleic acids, proteins, and amino acids
- It inhibits the entry of toxins via the GI membrane and increases the bioavailability and absorption of nutrients.
- It also helps with food allergies, leaky gut, Crohn's disease, inflammatory bowel disease, diarrhea, and GI inflammation during chemotherapy.
2. N-Acetyl-D Glucosamine
- GI mucosa secrete mucus to protect the GI wall and to move food.
- N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine is acts as a component of gastrointestinal mucus and is involved in normal mucus secretion.
3. DGL, Marshmallow, Slippery Elm, Fenugreek
-They correct the GI function by preserving the integrity of GI mucosa integrity and regulating GI inflammation.
- They are supplemented for gastric ulcer, acid reflux, and Helicobacter pylori infection.
4. Aloe vera
- It has been used for thousands of years to heal epithelial cells in damaged GI tract.
- It removes inflammation of the GI tract and helps to digest and absorb protein.
- Contributes to the activation of prostaglandin, which is a mediator of immune response, for normal inflammatory reactions
- It is a sulfur-containing ingredient that is involved in the composition and recovery of cells and tissues.
- Blocks the movement of toxins through the GI wall.
- It stabilizes the small intestine wall, relieves pain, and reduces gas.
- It helps improve gastritis by reducing inflammation.
- It removes gas and has been used for millennia to remove digestive discomfort.
- Ginger has anti-inflammatory and antioxidative properties.
- It controls intestinal inflammation by inhibiting histamine secretion in intestinal master cells.
- This ingredient is a polysaccharide extracted from deciduous pine and acts as a prebiotic.
- It increases the activity of probiotics in the intestines.
- Zinc maintains the complete structure and function of the GI tract, and alleviates GI discomfort.
- It reduces acid reflux, nausea, abdominal pain, and GI disorders.
Blend, shake or briskly stir 1 scoop into 6-8 oz. of water, juice or preferred beverage, preferably before a meal, 1-3 times daily or as directed by your health practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your health practitioner before use. Discontinue use and consult your health practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Use only if safety seal is intact.