• The accumulation of toxic substances causes metabolic, immune, nervous, and endocrine diseases.
• LiverDetox Support promotes the detoxification of internal and external toxic substances and to help maintain normal liver structure and function.
• LiverDetox Support consists of 10 nutrients, including potent antioxidants, standardized herbal extracts, vitamins and minerals, which maintain liver cell function, promote fat metabolism, promote, and demonstrate safe and efficient toxin removal.
• In addition to the liver, LiverDetox Support assists in normal functions of the digestive system and large intestine to increase the detox effect.
Increasing intake of water / fluids while using this product is recommended. Prior to embarking on a detoxification program, it is also important to achieve optimal bowel function.
1. Milk Thistle (Silymarin)
• Milk thistle is an herb that has been used for liver health for 200 years. The main ingredient, silymarin, is a bioflavonoid mixture that contains silivine, silidanine, and silicristin.
• Silymarin protects the liver from free radicals, supports gluthathione production, and promotes SOD activity. As a result, it protects the liver from various toxic substances.
• Milk thistle promotes protein synthesis in liver cells.
• Gluthathione is the most powerful antioxidant produced by the human body, and plays a key role in protecting cells from oxidation damage and maintaining redox homeostasis.
• Reductive glutathione combines with active oxygen to prevent liver disease and helps repair liver damage caused by oxidative stress.
3. Alpha Lipoic Acid
• Insulin resistance, oxidative stress, and inflammation can promote non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
• Alpha Lipoic Acid increases insulin sensitivity and inhibits inflammatory reactions.
• It is a powerful antioxidant that increases the gluthathione level of the tissue, increases the SOD activity, and engages in detoxification in combination with heavy metals.
4. Dandelion Root
Dandelion root prevents DNA damage caused by toxic substances, free radicals, and metal ions. It also helps repair abnormal liver cell damage.
• It maintains healthy cholesterol and blood fat levels, promotes bile flow, as well as bowel movement.
• It also protects liver cells by free radicals and maintains smooth blood flow in the liver.
6. Brocosinolate ® Broccoli extract
• Glucosinolate and isochiocyanate in the extract promote enzymes involved in liver detox and maintain antioxidative activity.
• Glucosinolates neutralize free radicals, a toxic substance that is highly likely to develop cancer, activates detox enzymes present in the body and act as antioxidants to protect the cells.
7. Turmeric extract
• It exhibits excellent antioxidant activity for normal maintenance of the liver and digestive system.
• It improves detoxification enzymes in the liver, supports gluthathione production, and promotes normal functioning of gastrointestinal/colonic/hepatic cells.
8. BioPerine® Black Pepper Extract
Patented black pepper contains alkaloid piperine and increases the activity of turmeric, vitamin C and selenium.
9. Vitamin C & Selenium
They help remove inflammation and repair cell damage with strong antioxidant action.
• The following components are patented ingredients: BroccoSinolate®, BioPerine®
• This product does not contain milk, eggs, fish, peanuts, crustaceans, soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, or gluten.
• Non-GMO, No Gluten
Take 2 capsules each morning on an empty stomach as a dietary supplement or as directed by your health practitioner. Increased water/ fluid intake throughout the day is recommended during use. Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if pregnant, nursing or allergic to ragweed. If you are taking any medications, consult your health practitioner before use. Discontinue use and consult your health practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.
This product is not intended to treat, prevent, or cure any disease.