MacuEyes Health + AREDS 2
120 Enteric-Coated Gelatin Capsules
Excessive exposure to sunlight, radiation, pollutants, electronic devices, as well as conditions like micro-vascular dysfunction and oxidative stress from chronic inflammation can cause:
Macular degeneration, cataracts, glaucoma, vision loss, eye discomfort, and dryness.
• MacuEyes Health is a comprehensive, scientifically-researched nutraceutical for eye health.
• MacuEyes Health is essential for normalizing the photo-receptor function of the eye, protecting macular health, improving vision, and providing eye comfort.
• MacuEyes Health is suitable for those who'd like to optimize eye health and those who want to prevent and treat macular degeneration/cataracts.
At A Glance, MacuEyes Health:
1. Improves macular health.
2. Enhances antioxidant function of retina.
3. Helps to improve your eyesight as well as night vision.
4. Provides eye comfort and moisturization.
5. Alleviates light sensitivity
• According to the Age-Related Eye Disease Study (AREDS) of the National Eye Research Institute, people who consistently supplement certain nutritional ingredients (lutein, zeaxanthin, zinc, copper, vitamin C, vitamin E) are highly likely to recover from aging-related macular degeneration.
<Clinical Research Results>
• 4,700 people (55-80 years old) who are at high risk of aging-related macular degeneration or eye disease took vitamin C, vitamin E, beta-carotene, zinc, and copper and were followed up for six years.
The result was a 25% reduction in vision loss.
In addition, the macular pigment's optical density increased, which showed a positive effect on eye health.
• According to the Chicago Institute of Eye Medicine, 90 people with chronic eye diseases showed significant improvement in vision accuracy after taking a combination of various nutrients, including lutein.
1. Lutein, Zeaxantin, Lycopene
• They are powerful antioxidants and naturally-produced carotenoid pigment that exist in the macula at the center of the retina.
• It has been shown that they form a protective film that absorbs and filters blue light, helps maintain the photoreceptor function of the retina, and also contributes to the health of the eye lenses.
• Clinical studies have shown that these pigments inhibit age-related macular degeneration, or AMD, and increase macular pigment optical density and integrity.
• They also reduce sensitivity to light.
2. Eye-Specific Antioxidant Blend
• According to many studies, antioxidants are found to protect our eyes and keep us healthy.
• Each ingredient in MacuEyes Health protects the optic cells of the retina from free radicals, helps produce normal blood vessels, and nourishes the optic nerve.
• The eye-specific antioxidant blend consists of taurine, L-glycine, NAC, alpha lipoic acid, bilberry extract, eyebright powder, quercetin, and exhibits high bioavailability and efficacy.
• This mixture prevents oxidative stress on photoreceptor cells in the retina, helping to improve eye fatigue and glare, secure night vision, adapt to light and dark, improve depth perception, and secure high-resolution vision.
3. rTG Omega 3 Fish Oil
DHA and EPA are found in high content in the retina, meaning they play an important role in the structural composition of photoreceptors.
Omega 3 contributes to eye health through inflammatory control, retinal light conversion, and down-regulation of growth factors related to eye diseases.
4. Vitamin C, E, Zinc, Selenium, Copper
According to the National Eye Institute, vitamin C, E, and minerals (zinc, selenium, copper) are antioxidants that help to secure vision, produce healthy tears, reduce intraocular pressure, and maintain eye structure.
Combined use of the vitamins and minerals is more effective than taking them separately.
• The following components in the product are patented ingredients that enhance the efficacy of this product: FloraGLO®, OptiZinc®, Tomat-o-Red™, OptiSharp®
• This product does not contain milk, eggs, fish, peanuts, crustaceans, soybeans, trinuts, wheat, or yeast.
Take 4 capsules daily, in divided doses preferably with meals, as a dietary supplement or as directed by a health practitioner. Store in a cool, dry place.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking blood thinners or other medications, consult your health practitioner before use. Discontinue use and consult your health practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Use only if safety seal is intact.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease