Let's face it: since the pandemic, we've all had this ITCH to move around freely and be active.
For those of you who have no issues with this, you are very fortunate.
There are folks who struggle to move... because it literally brings them pain.
It is said that over 1 in 4 AMERICANS (~60 million) are suffering from the doctor-diagnosed arthritis.
Arthritis, or inflammation in the joints, is often thought to be only a problem for the elderly, but the incidence rate among people in their 20s and 30s has soared recently.
Excessive use of joints is one of the causes for arthritis, but prolonged sedentary life and/or persistent poor posture can also be culprits.
Obviously, if you aren't properly nourishing your joints, you are also compromising your joints and connective tissues.
To those without a serious mobility issue, you might take your free range of motion for granted.
Once it becomes limited, however, your life becomes less vibrant.
That's why you have to pay more attention while you are healthy.
Prevention is the name of the game if you'd like to be active for the rest of your life.
Good news is, there are ways to maintain your mobility with a combination of nutrients.
Here are the two nutraceuticals that I recommend:
1. Complete Joint & Cartilage for improving inflammatory response
Here are the key ingredients of this herbal formula:
- Turmeric Extract and Bioperine® Black Pepper Extract: Turmeric’s active constituent curcumin acts as an orchestrator of whole body inflammatory responses. However, the therapeutic effectiveness of curcumin is often limited due to its poor absorption from the GI tract. That's why we have added in the black pepper extract, which has been shown to enhance the bioavailability and promote absorption of curcumin by 2000%!
- Boswellia serrata Extract: In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, Boswellia extract produced statistically significant and clinically relevant decreases in knee discomfort, increases in knee flexion, and increases in walking distance.
2. Joint Support to strengthen your joints
This is a synergistic blend of vitamins, minerals, and herbs.
- 1000mg of glucosamine sulfate, which supports the production of healthy cartilage
- Chondroitin sulfate helps to protect existing cartilage from water loss and breakdown by enzymes secreted during the inflammatory process
- OptiMSM®, the purest and most bioavailable MSM on the market. MSM is a source of the mineral sulfur which plays a significant role in the formation and retention of healthy cartilage
3. Complete Joint & CT for overall joint & connective tissue health
Features ETArol™, the highest quality, whole green-lipped mussel extract from New Zealand.
The whole green-lipped mussel extract contains naturally occurring oils and glycosaminoglycans, the principal component of cartilage and synovial fluid found in the joints.*
ETArol™ is a premium quality whole green-lipped mussel extract produced by proprietary cold processing and should not be confused with inferior, oil-based lipid extracts commonly used in joint health dietary supplements.
4. Complete Bone Care for overall bone health
Contains all the minerals necessary to promote joint comfort, cartilage rejuvenation, healthy neuromuscular contraction, and peak bone mineralization.
The products mentioned above are premium nutritional supplements used by healthcare professionals. Click on the underlined names above for details.
If you would like to receive a personalized recommendation on the best nutraceuticals for your health, click here to request a consultation with one of our holistic doctors!